Help protect your residential investment property with cover provided by CGU Insurance

Landlords Residential Property Insurance helps give you added peace of mind for your residential investment property. 

On this page, there is a limited summary of this insurance policy. Please read the PDS for details of limits, exclusions, underwriting criteria and terms and conditions before deciding which cover is right for you.

Landlords Building and Contents

Landlords Contents


Landlords Buildings


Important Documents

Before you decide on the cover, read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determinations. In the PDS you'll learn everything you need to know about what's covered and what's not.

Important Information

Maitland Mutual Limited trading as The Mutual Bank ABN 94 087 651 983 acts under its own AFSL/Australian credit licence 238139 and under an agreement with the issuer Insurance Australia Limited trading as CGU Insurance ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227681. Any advice provided is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (“your personal circumstances”). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product, you should consider your personal circumstances and the relevant the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations from here.

If you purchase an insurance policy, The Mutual Bank will receive a commission.