Positions available: Casual Member Service Officers – Mayfield and Edgeworth
The Mutual Bank is a highly regarded local provider of financial services in the Hunter. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team delivering excellent customer service to the members of The Mutual Bank.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Accurately process member cash transactions (teller duties) and satisfy member enquiries
- Developing suitable solutions to meet member's banking needs
- Ensuring member accounts, products, and services are set up accurately and in a timely and efficient manner
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Assisting members with enquiries over the phone through our call centre platform
- Working predominately from our Mayfield and Edgeworth branches
To be successful for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and people skills to facilitate relationship building with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Prior experience/qualifications in the banking/finance industry will be highly considered
- Tier 2 (RG146) qualification, or willingness to gain this qualification
Previous experience in a customer-facing role will be highly regarded.
Your career will benefit from a culture that provides support, understands the necessity for a work/life balance and takes pride in its heritage.
Applicants must be willing to undergo a NSW Police Check.
For further information about this opportunity please contact Lynne Montgomery, Member Service Advisor on 1300 688 825.
Applications close 25 November.
To apply for one of these positions please click on the Apply Now button below to submit your application through our candidate portal, Aurion.