We are proud to partner with Collective Financial Partners (CFP) to provide our members professional financial advice and services.
Collective Financial Partners is a Hunter-based financial advice business managed by a team with over 80 years combined experience in financial services.
Its advice covers a broad spectrum of financial planning services from a team of accountants, financial planners, tax advisors and business strategists whose aim is to help you achieve financial success.
How can a Financial Planner help you?
Financial planning involves developing a strategy specifically for you to help you reach your financial goals, no matter your age.
A Collective Financial Partners financial planner can help you:
- Define your financial and lifestyle goals
- Understand your current financial situation, including personal commitments
- Identify opportunities based on your situation
- Create a strategic financial plan with written, measurable outcomes
- Stay focused with ongoing progress reviews
Key areas a Collective Financial Partners financial planner may focus on:
- Making the most of your superannuation
- Tax-efficient management of your money
- Investment selection based on your risk profile
- Structuring your finances strategically - particularly following redundancy or receiving an inheritance
- Making the most of your Centrelink benefits
- Advising on appropriate personal insurance cover to protect you and your family
- Planning your transition to retirement
- Estate planning
- Providing aged care advice for you or a loved one
As a valued member of The Mutual Bank, you are entitled to a complimentary, obligation-free initial appointment with Collective Financial Partners.
If you would like to make an appointment, complete our Online Financial Enquiry Form.